Bunker Survey allows to specify quantity of fuel and combustive-lubricating materials onboard a vessel. These surveys are an important measure on prevention of losses as the vessel bunkering documentation is a mandatory requirement at dispute settlements or claims.
- The definition of actual quantity of fuel on a vessel at change of the ship-owner/ delivery in and from the charter;
- Quality /quantity contol of the accepted / the handed over fuel
- The bunker control at put into/put out of operation
- Sampling, laboratory tests of fuel and lubricants.
- Inspection of oil terminals
- Development of the actions plan on localization and liquidation of consequences of accidents on hazardous industrial facilities.
- Development of process procedures or working technological cards.
- Gauging of quantity of fuel in coastal reservoirs
- Sampling, laboratory tests of fuel and oil
- Check of readiness of the coastal equipment to bunkering ( a condition of technical devices, a making, safety measures and so forth)
- The emergency bunker survey. Participation in investigation for vessels and terminals.
- Quality and quantity of bulks liquid, registration of declarations on cargo.
TANKERS, OIL TANKERS, BUNKERING:
- Survey of tankers on conformity to international conventions at delivery in/ from hire, emergency survey ( on the instructions of Flag Administration)
- Vessel inspection at change of flag on the instruction of Flag Administration
- Quality and quantity control of the accepted / handed over fuel
- Registration of declarations, development of safety data sheets on cargo
- Provision of consulting service on surveys.